Tuesday 25 July 2023

Smeared with the Holy Ash

I found Him standing on the entrance of that 'Spanda' Hall;
Time was ticking so fast but it appeared to be illusion for my mind at first.
A few minutes later, I found the Lord Shiva standing with his 'Thrisul' at a reachable distance.
Revealtions of the Divine Being echo the everlasting ecstasy in communion.
I am inseparable from the boundlessness of grace inbuilt in the Eternity.
"What am I supposed to be? 
Who am I?"  are unanswered questions in my quest.
Being and Becoming are not etched in the rationalist proportions of free will.
I am yet to discover what it is to drink the elixir of ecstatic oneness, though I meditate on and off.
My blissful love sinks in my daily routine.
I am being created by the bliss of all that the Universe moulds me in the flow of time.
I stay blessed with whatever I am doing.
My quietitude synergises with sarcastic simulations done by a few to obscure my creativity.
We are born with fire to strive beyond the known boundaries.
(Copyright: ©Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan,July25,2023)
(© All rights reserved)






No comments:

Post a Comment