Thursday 20 July 2023

Her Blushing Cheeks of Sanguine Love

Imitation is all over;
She smears the bliss of 
Star lit Moon on her attires.
Glistening eyes sparkle her wisdom of the worldly wonders.
Mincing the words of blissful wisdom, her besties rest around her poise.
I seek her company in a secluded place.
Pillars of the past get drenched in the weird wirings of human nerves,
spiiling over the mosaic of who we are, and what we sympathise for, in genuine compassion.
Hiccups are silenced by the miracles of her pristine blush in love.
I am lost in her eyes
 longing for all that I am,
 but steaming the noisy mind
 to cocoon around my mission in life.
Everything is born 
in the cosmic communion 
beyond all our sensible utopia of epistemology and ontology.
I drape my intelligence 
over my egoistic splurge.
Life is a listening festival
for those in love with learning.
Enticing the brink of silence,
I am always immersed in her aura.

(Copyright: ©Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan,July 20,2023)
( All rights reserved ©)

No comments:

Post a Comment