Thursday 20 July 2023

Disturbances of Quacks

Disturbances of Quacks

Demagogues deny access of all that I am in crooked ways.
Their misery misdirects everything throughout the day and night.
I begin my story with the fathomless past.
None strives out to sketch the unknown bliss of ecstatic oneness with the universe.
The self is the author of who we are on all occasions.

Shadows sink in light and get dwarfed in the  darkness of love lit night.
Nights blossom with longings for a few.
Our stardom with nightmares gets eclipsed.
I drink my time in space, as if I am a timeless eternal creature born with splendor.
I am what I am even when I stay out of all that I do.
I am not shadowed by anyone at any time.

My colours splash of nothingness found in the horizons of yesterday.
I capture my muses on and off.
My love for poetry never ends.
I love all that becomes poetry of love and life.
Our love echoes in the dawns of Heaven.
The Father of Heaven wakes up with the blissful communion.
Love etches itself beyond boundaries known in my mind and heart.

(Copyright:© Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan,20 July,2023)

( All rights reserved ©)

No comments:

Post a Comment