Sunday 22 July 2012

Thy Painting Glues My Heart


I fill my sense of void with guitar.
She frowns at my fibs and seals my lips in shy.
I nail my feelings of love in words.
I cry aloud;but none fails to sail across the ocean of joy.
She heaps praise over my breathless passion for miniature paintings.

I am not Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci to create Mona Lisa;
Hey!Sculpting  my Mona Lisa to speak with love in silence,
I wake up to dream again for a Virgin of Rocks.
Swelling with thy pride of chastity, I smile at my poetic licence.
I am a man of melting passions and winking limits of the Divine Order.

I am billing my thoughts to numb my chaotic freeze.
She mixes her smile with love and pulls me up all of a sudden.
I am yet to see a wooden dummy in the mirth of love.
She flicks her nails to click a moment of   this crazy painter.

I paint in words without any canvass.
Minting my thoughts into words becomes my breath.
I am willing to swim across thy ocean of love.
Can she be my Saviour? Miracles happen in our deep faith.







No comments:

Post a Comment