Wednesday 25 July 2012

Shying Sailors of My Emotions


I hurry to dance with her foppish thoughts.
I don’t blitzkrieg thawing blues and feisty bulls.
Digging thy mirages, I fumble thy intuitive images.
Great thoughts click my actions all at once.

I flick the unknown switch within me to fill thy beams.
Greek and Latin, she sounds in love and lust,
But I am quite unaware of cruel jokes on her modesty.
Life is love etched in eternity with icing bubbles of time.

I kill my flying kites of will and wink against all odds.
Cleopatra never belongs to the blue-blooded Jinx.
Dudes poison my limericks and make me a Maverick.
I often paint myself in blue and black.

I shout at my anger in silence.
Flouted my mind games, I usurp my window shields.
My eyes are full.
I become a flute in the hands of The Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment