Sunday 22 July 2012

Lingering Memory Lanes

Lingering Memory Lanes fill my void;
I hit the bull  but bait
for the sweet roses around the bushy thorns.
I etched the minds of those paintings
flowering all of a sudden on a blank sheet.
I missed my bus without any buzz.

She called me to lit the lamp.
I am a light beyond darkness.
Why should I make her bright out of blues?
I am browned off to frown upon her request.
Thy smiling lulls my sensuous heart.

I am out to trade off with thy heart.
Minting her voiceless thoughts.
I mask my ideas in black and white.
She travels through my beaming streams of dreams.
I whistle for helping hands...

She whisked me away without any reason.
Little Doubt now, about her connivance.
Grilled my mindless passions to walk away with her.
I am all alone to fight my battle;
None knows how it shapes...
Everything lingers in my memory lanes


No comments:

Post a Comment