Saturday 20 April 2024

Twigs of the Past

Twigs of the Past

I smear the Holy Ash and spill the beans for your timely response.
Nothing dims in the memory lane.
Sanity sinks in my Lemuria of love.
I am not what my shadows sing all around the mirage.

I am not what these rumour mills grind all the time.
Pinnacles of success ink for my smile.
Crimson reaps are lulled with her serene pulls.
Shyness denies her access.

Dried leaves, dipped tea leaves and spilled water are free from your clutches for ever 
I wink on myself and spare the blinking light.
Trace the bills of yesteryears in order to swipe the card.

I usurp the fiasco of thy fantasies whenever you want to forge the blues of love.
Hiccups are lost in the null and void.
Sync up with your secret codes of profound euphoria.

Nothing gets credited to replace the nothingness.
Everything dissolves into nothing once for all.
Sly and wry, you smile at your images.
Fly between the Bulls and Lions to dismantle the dwarfdoms.

Hush your cranky loops!
Hackers spin on the dusty pathways.
They are busy with their suggestions.
Halloween parties must be enough for them.

#Mangalaprathaban's_poem
( Copyright: © Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan, April 21,2024)

(® All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment