Monday 1 April 2024

Trembling tales of Agony

Trembling tales of Agony

Sanguine sages silence their minds forever,
My mindless echoes of nothingness may stupify the chill out of lucky trips.
I dry fruits and vegetables in the sunshine and drink probiotic liquids every day.
Many people have lost their lives in the world of boundless love.
I know,what it is to delink fantasies of fanaticism from the Absolute honesty.
I smear the Holy Ash on my forehead and stay blessed with lots of love and grace.
Free from biases, the golden Star dives deep into the ocean of silence.
Strive to be yourself and demystify the raging blues of yesteryears.
Our time triumphs ahead of everything and everyone.
We are lost in the tides of insane  profiteering.
Grinding stones of populism drive away transparency through illumination.

(Copyright: ©Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan, April 02,2024)

(® All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment