About Me ( Poet Mangalaprathaban M)

My photo
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
I am an ELE expert educated at CIEFL and trained by various international organisations in the field of Second Language Education.I have designed more than 200 ESP Courses for Professionals and students.I have conducted workshops in various colleges and universities in the areas of ESP.I am a freelance trainer and teacher educator interested in textbook writing and corporate training programmes. See his recitation at athttp://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ6K5jt8FEoUFjo_uwcs6uA You can see his free video presentation at https://youtu.be/aO_I1HwWC7w

Wednesday 25 September 2024

Unfathomable Love for her mystic smile

Unraveling the elements of my mindless love, I dream of a paradise of harmony.
We smile and begin our voyage.
None brings the blues branding the yellow river.
She sings a melody of her heart.
I melt with her melodious voice.
How do we spice up our love?
Crimson Tide sinks in the Ocean of bliss.
I blink at the horizonless caves of wisdom 
dwarfed in my poems.
Symphony smiles at her.
We will splash the blues and resist the urge to spill the beans of yesterday.
Water flows through nothingness.
I am haunted by my chisels of love carving out a chaotic breeze in the world of words.
Her smiles freeze my thoughts forever.

(Copyright: © Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan, September25, 2024)

(® All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment