Sunday 17 December 2023

Flash of a dawn

Flash of a dawn

I opened the window panes to gaze a galaxy of stars, waving at strangers without any strangeness.
Fuelled by the time of the day, fringes dry out soon to moon around our Pompeii.
Caesar is yet to be identified to claim the throne in Buddha's land of boundless love.
Caesar's wife is always beyond any doubt here and there.
Mark Anthony smiles at Triumvirs.
I drank my frankness to wash away the pastness in the present.
I miss out the links for nothingness whipped out on our sarcasm.
My mind is a canvas dancing with the daffodils of the day.
I smile at them and chat with them in the absolute silence.
Silence is louder than words of wisdom spilled out of sagacity.

(Copyright: ©Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan, December 18,2023)

( ® All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment