Thursday 21 July 2022

Simpletons of Love

Scarecrows drink the honey dews of the roses dancing in the dawn.
Silence melts my heart and soul to love thy echoes.
We live on the edges of our sins spinning our web of destiny.
Pillars of love are etched in my soul for silent revolution.
I daydream  about the rainbow dash into Colorado springs of business.
Greed seeds on the soil of stillness.
Freedom fills up the void of my passion.
My poems are naked and shy to blush with miniatures of truthfulness.
I smear the holy ash to lash out the lampooning sadists.
The green flesh of our plantation drinks water enmeshed in the ground.
Spills of the rain sprout my hopes for lush green love with her.
I am a bliss in love looming larger-than-life. (Copyright:© Mangalaprathaban Muralidharan,July 22,2022)



No comments:

Post a Comment