Friday 1 April 2022

Drinking the lees of life!

 I am absolutely drunk with passion of love and life.

Life is  a rainbow sparkling with intuitive excellence.

Creation spies on the created realities lost in nothingness.

Wardrobes are of no use, as one can never stifle the voice of the voiceless.

Echoes of eternity call me up for a change.

Mirrors of mystery cry aloud;

I am a mirror for my friends and mystic for others at home.

Something is unknown with everyone.

Challenges are burst with balloons of celebration.

Ducks and cocks are cuckolding sometimes without much of a hullabaloo.

Sniggers sink in my heartless mind.

I am a boundless ocean of poetry flowing everywhere,

whisking all that I have in whispers.

Love needs luck to click the flicks.

I am a Socrates bullied by Lemurian Wisdom.

(Copyright:Mangalparathaban Muralidharan, April01,2022)


No comments:

Post a Comment