Friday 9 November 2012

My Lovely Neem Tree





Crawling beneath thy graceful shadows,
I loved sleeping below thy branches.
I knew to climb up thy branches with all my friends
and plucked your leaves without your permission.

I love to live with thy breath of Nature.
Nature nurtures you and me.
I live with all those nostalgic traces of my childhood.
Neither do I see anyone climbing up to play or pluck thy leaves.

They seem to be cruel and selfish.
Brutish Thoughts finish their existence.
I see those Cains felling trees for no reason.
Alas! The City was built by Cain, as we all know.

Our World is full of Godses and Hitlers;
Cains and Judases fill all sorts of absence of innocence.
I remain with myself but not willing to change for the sake of anything.
I am cautioned by the History of Our Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment